Operations Managers – Logistics Job in Juba South Sudan 2013
To provide feedback, training, and other team development exercises and to ensure that the staff members they recruit are qualified and are customer oriented.
- Conduct office management business operational tasks.
- Ensure safety regulations are adhered to within the office and the site.
- Implement measure to provide motivation for employees.
- Oversee customer service departments and assess that they are meeting customer satisfaction goals.
- Prepare, revise and submit reports, budgets and other documentation.
- Dialogue with clientele about customer service issues or queries.
- Communicate information to the departments filtered for management.
- Perform training and development programs for the staff.
- Implement quality management and regulatory compliance strategies.
- Review customer reviews and customer related statistics.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Experience in Logistics will be an added advantage.
- Have at least 2 years experience in operational management.
- Efficiently communicate both verbally and in written form.
- Have comprehensive knowledge of quality assurance principles, methods, design, testing and implementation.
- Have leadership and supervisory skills.
- Have interpersonal skills ability to work with teams.
- Be able to coordinate with other departments.
- Excellent project, planning, change and time management capabilities
Candidates to make their applications to email@example.com by COB 18th Oct 2013